About Me
Name: Fab Gal
About Me: Doesn't the name say it all? ;)
See my complete profile
FG Buzz

How to Leave a Comment

1. Click on the "_ Comments" link at the bottom of the article.

2. Click "Post a Comment"

3. Type your comment in the box.

4. Under "Choose an Identity," click "Name/URL" and type in a name or click "Anonymous"

5. Click "Publish Your Comment" - You're done!

Previous Posts
Archives
Fab Females

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Super Sites
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

The Fab Gal

Girl Talk for Fabulous Teens

 
  Wednesday, September 10, 2008  
 
 
5 Ways to a Better Day
Hey Fab Gals!

Now that fall is here and school is back in full swing, it can be really hard to get out of bed some mornings. I don't hate school, but wouldn't it be nice sometimes to just sleep in, and not have to worry about tests and homework and everything else that goes on during the day? Well, here are some ways to make even those dreary days a little better...
  • Greet the Day - Most days you probably grumble when you hear your alarm going off (I know I do). But next time, try to think, "Hello day, here I am!" It sounds silly, but starting off with the right attitude can make all the difference. Remember, it's a new day with new opportunities.

  • Treat Yourself Right - I always say this, but it is so important that you take care of your body and your spirit. Make some room for healthy foods and exercise, and also schedule in some time to just kick back and relax. You definitely deserve it.

  • Stay Connected - Finding time for the people that matter most to me always makes my day better. My best friend goes to a different school than me, but we find time during the day to talk or send each other texts between class. Find time in your day for the people who make you feel good.

  • Remember the Positives - Even when it seems like you are just going to have the most boring day ever, there has to be something good about it. Are you having lunch with your friends? Is your favorite show on tonight? Remembering those things before your day even begins reminds you that every day has at least a little positive in it.

  • Have a Goal - On the days when life really just doesn't go your way, it is good to remember what you are working toward in the long run. For me, it's you FGS, and working on this site and other projects to help you all. I know that's what I am supposed to be doing, and it's the reason that I do the things that I do. What are you looking forward to? Remembering those things will remind you that one bad day isn't so bad after all.

What makes you have a good day, FG? What are the positives in your life? Let me know here, or by e-mail at fabgalsite@gmail.com, or by Myspace at The Fab Gal Myspace.

xoxo

The Fab Gal

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Fab Gal @ 8:52 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home