About Me
Name: Fab Gal
About Me: Doesn't the name say it all? ;)
See my complete profile
FG Buzz

How to Leave a Comment

1. Click on the "_ Comments" link at the bottom of the article.

2. Click "Post a Comment"

3. Type your comment in the box.

4. Under "Choose an Identity," click "Name/URL" and type in a name or click "Anonymous"

5. Click "Publish Your Comment" - You're done!

Previous Posts
Archives
Fab Females

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Super Sites
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

The Fab Gal

Girl Talk for Fabulous Teens

 
  Saturday, September 13, 2008  
 
 
Fab Gal Top 10: Quizzes, Part 2
Hey FGs!

Okay, so we have already had a top 10 of quizzes. But they are just so fun, I had to share some more! So take a quick study break and enjoy...

(FG - Yoga)

(FG - Joe Jonas!)

(FG - Heiress to Hearsay)

(FG - Friendly)

(FG - Bridget)

(FG - Fab at Flirting)

(FG - Go to a Haunted House)
(FG - Action Packed)
(FG - Jewel Tone Tops)
(FG - Steady Student)
Have fun!
xoxo
The Fab Gal

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Fab Gal @ 9:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home