About Me
Name: Fab Gal
About Me: Doesn't the name say it all? ;)
See my complete profile
FG Buzz

How to Leave a Comment

1. Click on the "_ Comments" link at the bottom of the article.

2. Click "Post a Comment"

3. Type your comment in the box.

4. Under "Choose an Identity," click "Name/URL" and type in a name or click "Anonymous"

5. Click "Publish Your Comment" - You're done!

Previous Posts
Archives
Fab Females

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Super Sites
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

The Fab Gal

Girl Talk for Fabulous Teens

 
  Monday, September 15, 2008  
 
 
Choices, Choices...
Hey FGs!

Do you ever realize how many decisions we have to make in a day? I was trying to start a count. The alarm goes off, Do I really have to get out of bed? Open up the dresser, light jeans or dark jeans? Which sweatshirt? Sneakers or flats? Okay, so now you're dressed. But the day has hardly begun...

I read an article recently, about how we are given too many choices and how much better life would be if we didn't have them. That seems like a really silly thing to complain about. Too many choices? That's like complaining about having too many shoes, or too much ice cream.

Admittedly, I really don't like making decisions. I am pretty indecisive, weighing the issues back and forth. If it's just picking a movie with friends, I'll let them decide. Lately, though, it's seemed like there are bigger decisions than strawberry or vanilla. That's when I really do think that there are too many choices.

Unfortunately, when life brings you to those crossroads, there really isn't an easy way out. Realistically, making no decision or letting someone decide for you is nowhere near as good as just picking for yourself, one way or another. It can get really frustrating. But you have to keep it in perspective; while things may seem bad now, in the long run it's definitely not the end of the world. Whether your decision turns out to be the "right" one or the "wrong" one, things will work themselves out in the end. Besides, having multiple choices means that you have multiple opportunities. All you can do is take your best shot and go for it! I'll be cheering for you.

xoxo

The Fab Gal

Labels: , , ,

posted by Fab Gal @ 8:22 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home